OUR COVID19 SALON POLICIES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Hygiene and safety have always been our utmost priority at Lash Envy Melbourne and we are ensuring this remains at the forefront of our focus during this time. Whilst we are taking every precaution to ensure you have a safe, happy and comfortable experience, please note the following guidelines below.
- Vaccination – Please note, in the initial stages of reopening, we are required to check proof of full vaccination upon entry, as per VIC Health instructions (or a certified medical exemption). We kindly ask that you don’t make a booking until the date that you have received both doses. If you have any enquiries about this policy or prefer to book later in the year, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
- Hand washing – As soon as you enter the salon we ask that you please wash your hands in the bathroom or use our hand sanitisers that will be available throughout each salon.
- Masks – Clients are requested to bring a mask to their appointment which must be worn for the duration of the treatment. If you do not have a mask, we will be able to provide you one for a small cost.
- Blankets – We won’t be able to provide you with a blanket but please do bring a jumper or your own blanket to stay nice and warm.
- Be on time – Please attend your appointment on time and not too early so as to reduce the number of people in our waiting areas.
- Your health – A friendly reminder that if you aren’t feeling well, or if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Paperwork – We will need you to fill out a Covid 19 screening questionnaire as well as an emergency contact to be in line with all record keeping requirements.
- No contact – We have a “No Unnecessary Contact Policy’ in our salons during this time so we won’t be hugging, kissing or shaking hands, but we are still SO EXCITED to see you!
- Browsing our styles – All magazines, look books, water glasses and so on have been removed from the salon. If you wish to browse styles before your appointment please use your own device to look through our online portfolio and make sure you bring your own water bottle with you.
- Come alone – Finally please attend the salon alone. Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment (including children) as we need to minimise the amount of people in the salon at one time.
- Hand washing – We are conducting regular hand washing with anti–bacterial soap before and after each client. Including regular hand sanitising during the appointment and after anything has been touched.
- Cleaning – We are performing rigorous cleaning and disinfection schedules of all contact points in the salon. This includes our treatment beds and contactable surfaces that will be sanitised with 70% alcohol disinfectant between clients. We will be using ViraClean as it is one of the few disinfectants that kills the Covid19 virus. As always, any non disposable items (ie: tweezers) will be cleaned and disinfected as per government guidelines. Bleach based disinfecting wipes will also be available for use in all salons.
- Training – All staff have completed the government COVID19 Safe Infection Prevention Training and hold a Certificate of Acknowledgement.
- Masks – All staff will be wearing N95 masks through all treatments including a face shield.
- Health – Staff temperatures will be taken at the beginning of each shift and any that come back slightly elevated will be asked to leave and seek medical advice/testing before returning.
We’re so looking forward to seeing you again soon! As always, feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all about our procedures.
Love and Long Lashes,
Your LEM girls xx